Roboduino : Freeduino for Robotics (Arduino Compatible)
The Roboduino is a Freeduino (Arduino software compatible) microcontroller board designed for robotics. All of its connections have neighboring power buses into which servos and sensors can easily be plugged. Additional headers for power and serial communication are also provided. The kits come with the surface mount parts pre-soldered. Skill level: Beginner to intermediate.
Features / Specs:
* 100% Compatible with Arduino software.
* Power buses along side pwm and analog pins easily accept standard servo and sensor connectors.
* Powered can be supplied from USB, barrel plug or 3-pin male header. You'll need a suitable power supply when driving multiple servos.
* Dedicated UART 3-pin male header
* 6 PWM outputs with neighboring unregulated power pins
* 6 analog pins
* 14 digital pins
* Reverse polarity protection for board circuitry (not for unregulated power pins)
* Optional I2C pull-up resistor locations
Thisworkis licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Pdf schematic : Roboduino v1.15 - 1.16 schematic
Eagle files : roboduino_v1_16_eagle.zip
Very simple control of 4 Servos from the SerialMonitor mode of the arduino software. If you don't have arduino13, you'll need to manually add the SoftwareServo library by following the included directions.
From the Chase-bot intro / demo video: RoboduinoDemo.pde
You'll also need the SoftwareServo_millisSet_addon.zip addon libraries. Stick the core files in your arduino directory/hardware/cores/arduino/