Product | Arduino Shields | Motor Drive Shield
Arduino Motor Drive Shield
Here is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
* 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
* 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 36VDC.
* Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
* Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
* Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
* Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
* Arduino reset button brought up top
* 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies
* Tested compatible with Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove
* Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!
The motor drive, can also drive 4 dc motor can be 600MA through each motor, motor can be run in to the 36V voltage between 4.5 V.
Can also drive two stepper motor and two steering gear.
Download the schematic diagram :
Source material download :
Download the easy-to-use Arduino software libraries and you're ready to go!
Schematic for v1.0 (png)
Eagle schematic and layout files
Write a reviewLoading ...
Join our newsletter today, to get latest product information and promotion code.Loading ...